For over 20 years Wayne Jablonowski has been an advocate for and defendant of various parties in many different construction matters, including claims between Owner/ Contractor/ Architect/ Engineers and individuals. Many of Wayne's clients include general contractors, subcontractors, material suppliers, property owners, individuals, businesses, condominiums, clubs, etc., Construction contract disputes, construction defect claims, construction delay claims, New Home Warranty Act claims, and property insurance disputes, etc.
Since opening his office in Slidell in 2005, Wayne has expanded his practice and established a general practice of law, representing clients in personal injury, real estate, landlord/tenant and Family Law, including wills, successions, divorces and child custody.
- Arbitrator and Mediator with the American Arbitration Association, Construction Industry Panel Member for 25 years, large and small cases ($5,000 up to $20 Million).
- Mediator in construction and insurance disputes, over 200 cases mediated with a substantial success rate.
- Twenty plus years of construction/engineering experience in the management of commercial and institutional construction projects, including Apartment buildings, Hotels, Churches, Hospitals and Retail Shopping malls.
- Knowledgeable in estimating, cost control, scheduling, contract negotiations, value engineering, and field supervision, and accepted in Louisiana Courts as an expert in the field of construction.
- Trustee (of insurance funds) for an 18 story condominium, construction contracts and payments, preparing insurance claims, value in excess of $14,000,000.
- Represents individual homeowners, contractors, country club, condominium associations, apartment complex, home owners associations, in insurance and construction claims disputes
- Public and Private Lien Claims
- Louisiana’s New Home Warranty Act
Louisiana State Bar, accepted to practice in all Louisiana State and Federal Courts, having cases in all SE Louisiana District Courts, the First, Fourth and Fifth Circuit Courts of Appeal, all Louisiana Federal District Courts, and the Louisiana Supreme Court.
- Louisiana State Bar Association; New Orleans Bar Association; Slidell Bar Association
- Member, LSBA sections on Alternative Dispute Resolution, Fidelity, Surety and Construction, Solo and Small Firm
- Arbitration Association, Panel Member, Construction Arbitration and Mediation)
- Juris Doctorate, Loyola University of New Orleans, School of Law 1994
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, University of New Orleans, 1978